1) Do you allow pets? Yes! Pets are allowed in the Couples Cabins. Pets must be kept on a leash, and of course you are responsible for any damages that you pet may cause. We have plenty of woods that surround us. Please either have your animals use the woods or pick up after your pet.
2) Are linens provided? Yes the cabin is completely equipped with both bedding and towels.
3) Is there a bathroom? Yes! The cabins do have bathrooms inside with flush toilets, sink and a shower.
4) Is there a coffee maker in the cabin? Yes, the kitchen has a coffee maker as well as a refrigerator microwave and oven.
5) Can I check in early? Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is by 11am. Early check-in may be possible depending on availability for an additional fee. Late check-outs are occasionally available, but carry a risk. If we have to turn someone away because you are still in the cabin, you would need to pay for the extra night.