1) Does Star Falls have heat/air conditioning? Yes! Star Falls cabin is a resort-style cabin with both heat and air conditioning. In addition, there is a gas fireplace in the living room, and an outside wood fireplace located next to the picnic table and outside grill.
2) Is bedding provided? All bedding and towels are provided.
3) Can I get an early check-in/late check-out? Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is by 11am. Early check-in may be possible depending on availability for an additional fee. Late check-out is not usually available.
4) Do you allow pets? While we do allow pets in our other lodging options, such as the Couples Cabins, rustic cabins and campground, they are not allowed in Star Falls cabin. We do have an outside kennel near our registration building where animals can be kept and we can give you phone numbers for boarding kennels in the area.
5) Can I smoke in the cabin? No, all of our buildings are smoke free.
We are now able to accept out-of-state guests for stays starting Fri, May 22nd.
April / May Reservations Instant booking for Star Falls is currently unavailable for dates through May 14th. If you'd like to book a stay before May14th, please call the office or use the "Request a Reservation" button