1) Do you allow pets? Yes! We allow up to two pets in the cabins. Pets must be kept on a leash while on site. We have plenty of woods that surround us. Please either have your animals use the woods or pick up after your pet.
If you allow your pets on furniture, please place a barrier such as a sheet or blanket over the furniture to limit the transfer of pet hair.
2) Is there an extra fee per pet? No, we don't charge a pet fee. But we will charge an additional cleaning fee if needed. The fee will be charged for things like excessive dog hair, fur on the sofa, smells or stains that require extra cleaning, such as urine or wet dog smell.
3) Are linens provided? Yes the cabin is completely equipped with both bedding and towels.
4) Is there a bathroom? Yes! The cabins do have bathrooms inside with flush toilets, sink and a shower.
5) Is there a coffee maker in the cabin? Yes, the kitchen has a coffee maker as well as a refrigerator microwave and oven.
6) Can I check in early? Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is by 11am. Early check-in may be possible depending on availability for an additional fee. Late check-outs are occasionally available, but carry a risk. If we have to turn someone away because you are still in the cabin, you would need to pay for the extra night.
7) Can I smoke in the cabin? No, all of our cabins are smoke free.