1) Do the Camp-inns have heat/air conditioning? They have heat in the summer and air conditioning in the winter. No, just kidding. There is no heat or air conditioning in the camp-inns. The Camp-inns were designed for seasonal use, and are situated so that they get the morning sun and the afternoon shade. So, they stay relatively comfortable even in the heat of the summer. They do get rather chilly on cold Spring and Fall evenings, so plan accordingly! There is enough electricity to power a fan, but not any kind of heater. There is a fire-ring in the front of each camp-inn for those chilly nights. Staying in a camp-inn is best compared to staying in a wooden tent!
2) Is bedding provided? No bedding is provided, so bring sleeping bags or pillows and blankets. There are mattresses on the bunks. We do have a couple of 'bed-in-a-bag' available for rent for $5.
3) Can I get an early check-in/late check-out? Check-in is after 3pm and check-out is by 11am. Early check-in may be possible depending on availability for an additional fee. Late check-outs are occasionally available, but carry a risk. If we have to turn someone away because you are still in the cabin, you would need to pay for the extra night.
4) Are pets allowed? Yes! Pets are allowed in the camp-inns. Pets must be kept on a leash, and of course you are responsible for any damages that you pet may cause. We have plenty of woods that surround us. Please either have your animals use the woods or pick up after your pet.
5) Can I smoke in the cabin? No, all of our cabins are smoke free.